Wednesday, April 17, 2013

how to fish for sharks, blacktip challeng must watch


In most of my blog posts thus far I have been versed in what I was teaching, however this time I'm just as new to this topic as y'all.  This week I will cover beach shark fishing.  As I pointed out I am a rookie, but have found a great source of information on the topic at Black Tip, and I would like to share it.  This page is a great source for baits, gear, rigs and rods. So please check it out and who knows if you like what you see you may just get hooked





Of course, I would never tell you to expect the results you see here. This guy, Josh, has been doing this for years, as I'm sure you can see in the videos. Nonetheless, I’m sure if you follow his advice you too can be the oceans most deadly predator. Remember to check all the rules and regulations in your area to make sure sharks are legal to catch. All the sharks you see here were released and tagged for study.  So please help keep this awesome animal swimming.  Another great site to check out is Barret Rods.

 Good fishing and God bless,

Ryan

No comments: